Sunday, August 22, 2010

City of blinding lights

Well I guess I can't put this of for much longer ;D August 16 2010 was the day I saw the most impressive light at a concert ever!!!

I never seen anything like it and I seriously doubt I ever will again. No picture can do it justice but take a look:



The concert was good. I'm not crazy about U2 I have to say, but some of their songs are pretty cool and the numbers I liked I enjoyed, but what made my day was how happy my sister was. Even tough I don't like all of their music and most likely never will be able to call myself U2 fan, this band knows what they are doing. They are a great live band and they rock the world of their fans that's for sure ;D



And me?? Me they impressed with their huge stage, amazing light and they got me singing along at my fave songs :D

So all in all a good day so thanks sis for the ticket ;D



So U2 is very objectivly given 5 out of 6 star from me for their concert in Horsens august 16 2010 ;D

If you wanna watch the rest of my images look them up on

and enjoy two my fave song of the night here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...