Friday, May 6, 2011

Walking the line with Annie Leibovitz...

These last three days I wanna share some of Annie Leibovitz amazing photos with you. Starting with the promotion pictures she did for Walk the Line. Thesa pictures are the first promotion pictures I can remember really admiring and actually printing to put up on my wall. Check them out...







The lighting is amazing in all of these photos and she just got a way of making the personalities poop. Even if you have not seen the movie you get a clear sense of what is going on between this character (or real people as they all so where). The pictures are of Reese Witherspoon playing June Carter and Joaquin Phoenix playing Johnny Cash.
Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics - but to the series is also this picture: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_6-Zqy99PbJQ/SopYFbVyBWI/AAAAAAAABLo/k6ja-ARY-6c/ReeseWitherspoon_AnnieLeibovitz2005_Vogue.jpg I know since I have the magazine myself...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...