Sunday, October 31, 2010

Under the star(s)...



Ok I know I usually don't write much about danish music or musicians, but last night I was at a concert and I was actually really impressed by him. I've know his music since he reliezed his first single in arpil last year, but he has only gotten better.

Rasmus Seebach, as he is called, has an amazing voice and he is a great preformer. It is not the last time I'll go see one of his shows that's for sure.



And my friend and I had a great time:



Tommy Seebach (Rasmus' dad) died a few years ago, but he was one of biggest musicians in Denmark at that time and it looks like his son is ready to take his place. Last night Rasmus sang one of his dad's song. He sounds a lot like him and this song, Under stjernerne på himlen, (Under the stars in the sky) which is written by his dad for his babysister really moved me:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...