Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Oh how I've missed you Holmes..."

and Watson too :) I have been looking forward to this movie since the end titles of the first one when I saw it in the cinema.

The trailer to the second Sherlock Holms adventure does not look like the movie is gonna disappoint me at all. Actually it just makes me look forward to it even more ... I'll be sure to share my thoughts on the movie on this blog when I go see it this December with my sister.


Sherlock Holmes - A game of shadows stars Robert Downey Jr. and Judd Law as Holmes and Watson just like the last movie and I gotta say as wierd as the cast sounded to me before I saw the movie and as perfect it turned out to be within the first 10 minutes of watching as glad am I they are both back in what in my opinion are their best roles ever (and that says alot casue that is two great actors!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...