Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring is here???

Oh not yet no - but March is, which means the hope that it will be here soon :) The days are getting longer and hopefully the days will be a bit warmer soon (and the snow might dissapear completly untill next winter too)

March for me means light, a few birthdays and a new reading challenge. This month it is danish female writers (which is a bit difficult since I haven't really read anything by a danish female writer since I left highshcool - not very much atleast). Denmark holds a lot of good writers and I am looking forward to this one. If you got any suggestions - as always let me know.

For the book I read last month - I'll do a blog post about that one too sometime this weekend.

Doesn't spring always wanna make you dance and sing??? ;)

Dance Dance by Great Big Sea:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...