Monday, May 2, 2011

Month of Fantasy and Week of Pictures..

I was bored ealier today and I was looking through some different photographs on my laptop and I've decided that through out this week I'll be sharing with you some of my favorite promotion pictures for tv-shows, movies and celeb/fashion photographers.

This does not fall under any of these catogories but I've always liked it so I hope that you will too:


The picture is off the danish royal family. Crownprince Frederik, crownprincess Mary (pregnant with Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine), Prince Christian and Princess Isabella. I am not sure who took the picture, but I love oldfashion meeting modern - kinda suiting for this little family.
Futhermore I finished Mansfield Park a few days ago (not the best Austen work I've read but it was okay) and this month my book challange asks me to read Fantasy - sooo if u got any ideas for me please drop me a note like always. By the way I've already read Harry Potter, Narnia and Lord of the Rings so no need recommending those...

Hope you got some ideas for me and you'll enjoy the pictures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...