Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More Peter Lindberg photos

Today I am gonna show you a few more Peter Lindberg photos. In case you forgot he was the photographer who shot the Water for Elephants spread I showed you guys earlier this week.




These first three pictures are all of Natalie Portman and are taken in connection with the movie that earned her an Oscar: Black Swan.



This one is of Natalia Vodianova and Ewan McGreagor and it was taken for the american Vogue in 2010.


This one is of Charlize Theron and it was taken in 2005 - I am not quit sure for which magazine though but it might have been Bazaar US.



This is my fav one out of them all. It is of Kate Winslet and it was taken for Chinesse Vouge back in 2005.

I hope you enjoyed the picture - stay tuned for a new photographer and more pictures tomorrow :) As always click on the photo for full sieze :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...