Monday, May 2, 2011

Water for elephants spread

First of all a short note to my previous post. The picture I showed of the danish royal family was taken by danish photographer Marc Høm and was taken for german Vogue. Thanks for the help Theresa.

The pictures I wanna share for you today are a fashion spread in Vogue magazine promoting Water for Elephants. The woman is the pictures is Reese Witherspoon who plays the female lead in the movie. The photographer behind this spread is german Peter Lindbergh.

Also worth to mention - these are the pictures that first inspired me to do a Week of Pictures and again I should thank Theresa since she is the one who shared them with me a few weeks back. Check out her blog Girlbird's and take a look at the spread. (Click on the pictures to see them in their full sieze)

The cover

I love this dress!

This is amazing shot. Such a
majestic animal and notice the
pround look in Reese's eyes.

A gentle giant and a geogeous dress.

Without a doubt my favorite one. The lighting is incredible
and there is something almost magical over this on.
AMAZING!
I hope to get to see this movie in theathers this spring/summer and I think you should check it out to. Just look how beautiful this trailer is:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...