Thursday, May 19, 2011

New tv-shows on my watch-list

There a lot's of new shows this fall and here is a few I think is worth keeping an eye on. I am sure all of them aren't staying on the air and some of them are not at good as they look in the previews but as far as I can tell for now these might be worth checking out:

ABC


This one is called the river and it looks as a good mix between horror and sci-fi (maybe even a little Lost-like???)


Looks like fairytale world has caught up with the tv-shows this year - but this one looks like one of the better. It is the writer's behind lost - so it can't be all bad can it??

FOX



This one I am not too sure about - I like the actors and I like Bones (the same creators), but I am not sure this show can hold it's own. A bit like the Criminal Minds spin off last year. It looked promising but I really don't think it flies well solo...



This one on the other hand is on of the most promising ones. JJ Abrams is behind it (the guy behind shows like Alias, Lost and Fringe) and it is diffinatly a show I am gonna check out this fall.

NBC



Yet another show I am not to sure about, but it got a few great actors (Adien Quinn from Legends of the fall - movie and  Kirk Acevedo from Fringe - fox tvshow) in it and who knows maybe that is enough - but I am not sure it is a show with a long life though.




This is the NBC show I think looks the best. Jason Isaacs is a great actor, but other that that I can't help but see the Fringe inspiration in this show. It is not two universes like in Fringe, but this guy clearly lives in two worlds - can't wait to see which on is real. If any!!

I will be back with shows from CW and CBS one of these days too :) Untill then enjoy these...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...