Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First crime novel no hit!

The first crime novel I chose to read (as part of the book challenge I am taking part in this year) was Deja-Death by Kathy Reichs and it was not nearly as good as I expected. It is safe to say I prefer the show Bones which is based one these books than the actual books.
The book is a slow starter and it never really caught my interest. A few times I actually found myself reading without noticing what I was reading = I was bored.

So this first one was not a succes. Crime Novels has never really been my thing but I will keep trying since January is not through yet. My next attempt will be Prized Possesions by L.R Wright will hopefully turn out more to my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...