Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January movies!!

Here are a few movies I plan to see this January:

Due Date with Robert Downey Jr. because he is a great actor and this movie looks like it has a great combi of sweetness and fun :)



Love and other drugs with Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway. A friend of mine showed me the trailer a few month back and we made a date to go see the movie when it was realesed in Denmark and now the month is here and the trailer looks even better to me know that the first one I saw (which is not always the case)



Next Three days with Russell Crowe because the movie looks fast and exciting besides Crowe is one of my favourite actors. I've got a date with my sister to go see this one and I look forward to spending a day in Aarhus with her (shooping, dinner and movie - a great sister day!!)



Another movie I think will be worth a look this January is Biutiful - A story of a flawed man that somehow still leaves some beauty behind where ever he goes (Just like the misspelled title) - A film I'm without doubt going to have to see someday!!



Black Swan with Nathalie Portman. The trailer looks amazing and the film has been given great reviews no matter where I look besides Portman is a great actor:



This movie: Season of the witch I actually just discovered, but the trailer looks amazing. It is with Nicholas Cage (since he is my mom's fav actor maybe I can get her to go with me ;)) and it has that great mixed look of fairytale and history to it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...