Sunday, April 10, 2011

"It's a wonderful night"



It's been a great day. After sleeping in I had a nice long walk in the beautiful spring weather and then it was off to Hornslet with my sweet sister. We had fun taking pictures, talking and eating before going to the cinema. I just love days like these with her!



We saw The Way Back - a beautiful hard movie that spoke to the heart. It was filled with humanity (lack there off too) and amazing nature shoots. A movie that I recommend seeing on one of those days where you just need to be moved. A tear fell from my eye a couple of times tonight...


Watch the trailer here:


Well it is off to bed with me soon (to read a bit before going to sleep) so...
Cheers and enjoy your sunday tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...