Saturday, April 2, 2011

Listening and searching...

I love watching Grey's Anatomy - not because of the doctor thing, but because of all of the emotions and the drama. A girly reason really ;)
One of the things that makes the show so great is the music and how it always plays of the emotions of the actors in just the way and now the creators of the show has taken the music element on the show to the next level.
Last week the first musical episode in the show's history rolled of the screen - and it is amazing. A lot of the actor's got great voices and it looks as if there is real drama present in this episode to (haven't seen it yet since I've fallen a bit behind).
Here are the two songs I've found on the internet that I like the best - and here's too my favourite character Callie makes it through this episode and many to come!

Chasing cars because it is an amazing song (originally done by Snow Patrol) and because Sara Ramirez (Callie Torres) and Kevin McKidd (Owen Hunt) really proves to be amazing singers aswell as actors!


The next song I have chosen are How to save a life (originally done by The Fray), and I chose this because it is an amazing song. The lyrics are really powerful and the acting aswell as the singing in this clip is beautiful.


Meanwhile I am searching for a book for my book challenge this month. It needs to be a book from the 1800s and I am probably gonna go with a Jane Austen book, but if you think you have a better suggestion for me - please speak up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...