Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Half an hour of sunshine is worth a week of rain !!!

Summer is here and this is some of my fav summer songs....

5. Jason Mraz - I'm yours




Well just because I remember it playing on the radio a whole summer and it just sounds like sunshine, doesn't it ;D

4. Jack Johnson - You and your heart



Because it almost makes me wanna learn to surf... the keyword being almost here ;D

3. Bob Marley - Three little birds



Well because nothing says summer like my favorite "reggae dude" ;D

2. Runrig - The summer walkers



Well this band just always reminds me of summer, concerts, music and fun ;D And what better song to pick than the one with summer in the title :D

1. Great Big Sea - Shines right through me



My fav band with another great "summer-song"

Summer is always cool, but awesome music just makes it even better... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...