Friday, July 23, 2010

Seasons of the soul

I wrote this poem about a month ago and it is called Seasons of the Soul and it kinda stays with my theme from last nigth, that no matter how bad you might feel there'll always be brighter days ahead :D


The heart withers and falls
breaking with every lie
The leaf falling from a tree
like a tear from the eye
Like the ponds that freeze over
so does the heart, little by little
Like a fall between summer and winter
So am I - stuck in the middle

With the rising of the spring
a soul will be set free
Like the newly born kittens
I'll open my eyes too see
The beauty of the sky
and the world that now is
I broke lose from the cold of winter
floating like the bird - toward my forgotten wish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...