Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Oh yeah"




I just finished watching my first episode of Republic of Doyle, and I gotta say this show is amazing!
The show is funny and exciting, the actors are great and the settings are beautiful. The show is about Jake Doyle the former cop turned private investigator. The style of the show are classic "cop-show" with a great comedy edge :D The show in itself is amazing and as I said the settings are stunning. The show is filmed in beautiful St. John's Newfoundland and is definitely worth a watch:

2 comments:

  1. Ah, so you've joined the ranks of the faithful, have you? Glad to have you! It IS a lovely show, isn't it? Wait until you get to "Hit And Rum"--there's a surprise melody I'm sure you'll recognize.

    And I just can't wait until Alan Doyle has his guest appearance. How appropriate--a Doyle on "Republic of Doyle"! Did you know that Allan Hawco, who plays Jake Doyle, and Alan Doyle have known each other since before kindergarten, and Perry Chafe, the director, is also a long-time friend? Thus the theme music, the occasional references, and Alan's guest role. Great Big Sea is to this show not exactly a partner but definitely a dear friend. I wouldn't be surprised if other things pop up in the future...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...