Thursday, July 22, 2010

Something beautiful waiting for you and me....

I started out wanting to write about sad song... it's a varm summer night and eventough it's raining outside nothing really seemed that bad. So this is about seeing the beautiful that will come once the pain has past. Or about the light in the darkess ;D Listen to the song and feel a bit better...

This first song is about the person who will be with you through it all. No matter how dark the worlds seems a few people will always light up somewhere near you. So allow yourself to see them!!

Bruce Guthro - Someone



Katie tells us not to worry our lives away and think about today instead of tomorrow.. In some ways that aren't that bad an advice you think??? And the video is just so beautiful ;D

Katie Melua - If the lights go out



And finally my fav singer reassures us that everything will look alot brighter soon and a heart that never rest will see the beautiful days soon!

Great Big Sea - Something beautiful



Remember: "There's no bitterness that smolders, no chip on any shoulder
That a random act of kindness couldn't cure"

1 comment:

  1. OK, I'm gonna try this again (for the, I don't know, fifth time, I think). I think I may have figured it out. I think you have to follow the blog to be able to comment on it. If so, I can now comment. Let's see if this works.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...