Friday, February 4, 2011

February facelift

Okay as I said bofore this year my blog is going to change it's appearence each month, so here is the belated February facelift. The look is a bit less cold than the January one which means spring is on the way - atleast in my mind ;)

Well lots of stuff is gonna happen this month. I'll finally get to spend some time with my best friend and her kids, which I am looking forward to. I'm taking a trip to Aalborg to spend some time with both her and another good friend of mine, which I am looking forward to.

My stepdad's birthday is this month aswell which means I gotta figure out pretty soon what to get the man - not an easy task mind you ;)

I've gotta read a short story collection for my book challenge this month - haven't figured out which one yet but I will let you guys know as soon as I do :) Untill then if you got any ideas be sure to let me know.

And I am going to a concert with my sister this month to :) Which I am really looking forward to. Listen to this and you'll understand why:



Hope you'll have a great month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...