Thursday, November 11, 2010

Heart of stone??

Okay this is not what i intended to do with this blog when I first started it and it will be the first and last post of the sort, but I just could not let this slip by without commenting on it and since the girl who wrote this blog post: http://farkthis.livejournal.com/8873.html hat inabled comments I decided to do it on my own blog.

First of all I have no idea who either the girl writing the blog is or PK is , but the girl who is under attack is a close friend of mine, but I really also do feel that is besides the point. I know that girl in question is a strong person with a lot of friends but that too is besides the point. I am a big girl just like her but that is not why I took offense to this either. The real reason is online bullying and all the recent cases of suicide that has happened because of it. If this blogger really don't know who my friend is she wouldn't have any idea of how a blog like this was going to affect her. I am all for speaking your opinion on blogs and letting the world know how you feel about everything between heaven and hell, but why would anyone do a blog post like this?

I wanna leave everyone with one last thought: always remember there is a real person behind every photo you use. A person with feeling, family and friends. A person just like you. So before you lash out how would you feel if someone did the same thing to you? I don't think anything bad of the subject of the blog post. It is okay to talk about how people dress, but I really don't see any reason to personalize it like that.

This blog post is dedicated to this woman, who is not only beautiful but also an amazing friend:

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwww hunny **wipes back a tear** thank you so much! I feel blessed to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can comment. Go to the LJ page, look at the black bar underneath the post with the grey letters, and click on the grey letters (they're tiny, you'll have to look hard) that say 'Leave a comment'. You will have to allow LJ access to your FB account, but that really shouldn't be an issue, LJ is pretty good about privacy and so on.

    Then, type away.

    PS . . . I will link to your blog, if you'll link to mine :) Let me know, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. The lady in question is a kind, generous, happy soul but that is not really the point. Even if she were a miserable slob, she wouldn't deserve to have that written about her. Nobody does. That's why it's called bullying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true guys, so true. Check out my blog if you want:

    http://rantinandroarin.blogspot.com/

    <3 and Peace,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for supporting my blog post girls :) and our amazing girl Krista :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...