Friday, November 12, 2010

You never leave a love so rare!!

My blog post last night was negative and was something I never had in mind to use this blog for and as I wrote last night that was the first and last of the sort, but once again I would like to dedicate this blog to someone :)
I was just listening to a song by a danish band called De eneste to (the only two) and remembered I am going to a concert with them this winter :)

This is the song I was listening to:






And this is a very happy me holding my ticket for the concert:


And this is my wonderful sister and me:


and we are going to the concert together and I know we will have a wonderful time. So this blog post is dedicated to you Mona :D You are an amazing woman and I am proud to call you my sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...