Friday, November 19, 2010

You forget me not

A friend of mine introduced me to this app on facebook called picnik and it is actually pretty funny. You can redo your pics, put in text, frames and stickers. Here is some of the work I've done so far:

This first one is of me and my best friend Katja and the words are from a Betty Midler song


And this next one is of Alan Doyle and Sean McCann of Great Big Sea - the lyric is also from a Great Big Sea song.


And this one is one I did for a friend of mine. The boy in the picture is her 4 year old son and the words is from an Amy Sky song.



And this last one is of my mom and me. The lyric is from her fav song and I thought them to be very fitting for the picture aswell. If u like what you see or just think you could do better like picnik of facebook and get going.

I'm gonna live you tonight with my mom's fave song: Sweet forget me not by Great Big Sea.



And it sure is a lovely song isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. It is a lovely song--I just wish when introducing it, Sean didn't mention that after wooing his grandmother with it, his grandfather ran off with a flight attendant. That sort of spoils the song for me, and I can't get that out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Sean being Sean. He can't say something sweet without having to joke about it :) I don't mind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...