Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chick flicks - The good vs. the bad

Let's face it there are tons of chick flicks out there, some are cute, soom are great and others are... well horrible!!

When I was younger I was not one to watch to many movies that falls under the category chick flicks but as I have grown older I actually injoy them ... well some of them. I have spend the last few days being sick and what better way to pass time than to whatch a few chick flicks (this made me realieze how many good as well as bad ones that are out there). Here is a few ones I really hated (not all of them been watched over the last few days I might add ;)):

Dr. T and the women:



Way to many characters (almost impossible to keep track of) and the plot does not work (if there even is one :S)

Divine secrets of the Ya ya sisterhood:



Simply? Boring and way to long!!!

At first sight:



Proof that even chick flicks can be to cheesy. I am actually not sure why I didn't like this one, maybe poor acting?? I don't know...

The price and me - the royal wedding:



Okay I like the first one of these, but this one is stupid, annoying and down-right insulting and yes I am danish so I know what I am taking about when I say it is diffinatly by no means acurrate.

But as I said there are also alot of good ones out there and here is some of my fave ones

The Notebook:



A sweet story of love that conquers everything :) Gotta love it. The ending is a bit to long, but I forgive the movie because everything else is great :)

Sweet November:



A cute life-affirming story. Every day counts and I actually cried in the end of this one ;)

The back-up plan:



Does guys like this really exist? I sure hope so and if they do... I want one, even if he does smell like cheese ;)

Definitely, Maybe:



Well this movie is just adorable. It is the story you kinda already know the ending to and I surprises you anyway ;) Gotta love it :)

So there you have it.. chick flicks - the good and the bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...