Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm not gonna be a crucifix pin cushion

You might be wondering about the headline of this blog post - but I thought it was kinda fitting since I forgot to tell you about one of my fav shows on my previous post and it is a line from the lyrics to this shows teamsong.

The song is "Oh Yeah" by Great Big Sea:



and the show is "Rebuplic of Doyle":

This show is shot in Newfoundland and it is staring local actor Allan Hawco as the PI Jake Doyle.

Hawco is a great actor and the show is both amusing and exciting, besides the locations are amazing. I love this show and I am looking forward to second season of the show airs sometime after christmas.

Here is a preview from the previous season, which should give u a general idea of the pace and humour of the show:

If this caught your interest you will be able to watch a few of the episodes for free on this site:

http://www.casttv.com/search/Republic+of+Doyle/1

Enjoy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...