Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sick day with chick flicks....

I hate being sick (and I have gotten the flu ) :( .... so now it is time to do my best to cheer myself up and I think a few chick flicks might do the trick.

I picked out 3 movies and getting ready to spend the rest of my day in bed (maybe with a good cup of tea)

The first one I picked out is an "oldie." I have had this one for a while but haven't seen it for a few years since I bought it and I remember it to be quite good.

The lake house (with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves):



This next one is a bit newer but I have had it laying around for a few months now. I just haven't gotten around to watching it yet, but I've got a feeling today might be the day.

Ghots of girlfriend's past (with Jennifer Garner and Matthew McConaughey):



And the last one I have found is quite new and one I really look forward to watching after seeing the trailer online.

The back up plan (with Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin):



So hopefully I will have an okay day after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...