Friday, December 17, 2010

Talent on display

I have a sister with a great talent, she is able to draw just about everything you put in front. Amazing..

She is able to draw potraits of people as well as animals, and I am very proud of her and a wee bit jealous of this gift of hers, but hey not everyone can have the same talent so I think I'll stick with writting. :)

Anyway this post is dedicated to my sister Mona Frandsen and her art :)

I have chosen a few of her pictures to display for you here. Enjoy:



My sister has been painting and drawing pictures of animals for as long as I can remember and I think that this one is an oldie ;)



This one is an oldie too. My sister drew this one for our aunt, a few years back and it is of my grandparents dog. Dog, aunt and grandparents are sadly all past away now.

This one is of canadien singer/songwriter Alan Doyle of Great Big Sea. She did this one as a gift for me, since he is my fav singer.


This last one is of Mona's own fav singer Bono of U2.

I think my sister is a very talented woaman and I am very proud of her. I hope you'll like her pictures as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...